HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
The Institute for Vision Development
Heather M. McBryar, O.D., FCOVD
Board Certified in Vision Therapy
1043 Executive Drive, Suite 101
Serving Chattanooga, TN metro area
We are a full scope optometric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable, and professional atmosphere. With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, we go beyond 20/20.
The Institute for Vision Development provides:
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Eye Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometric vision therapy, developmental optometrists, behavioral optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, geriatric eye care, vision care, Chattanooga, Hixson, Cleveland, Red Bank, East Ridge, Tennessee, TN, Dalton, GA, Huntsville, AL
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use